Rev. date: Jan 24, 2024
When you install the App, we request the following API scopes from Shopify:
- read_products, read_inventory, read_locales, read_markets: This includes products and collections, inventory levels, translations, and market information. We require these permissions to synchronize the product and collection data between your Shopify store and our app, which enhances filtering and searching features, and to ensure market-specific settings are accurately reflected.
- write_products: This is for creating a special collection of products for internal usage - for reading best sellers product order in your store.
- read_content: We need this permission to sync and index the content (pages, blogs) for searching feature.
- read_themes: This permission allows us to read store's themes information so that the app can automatically integrate with your theme.
- read_script_tags, write_script_tags: This permission allows us to insert filter script to your theme for filtering and searching features
Additionally, we collect the information provided by the Shop resource of REST Shopify API which includes a collection of general business and store management settings and information about the store.
We also collect hashed browser user agent data and store it in the database alongside each search event. This is done for analytical purposes, to be able to distinguish between different user sessions. Sharing Your Personal Information
If we use third-party services to send emails to customers, these would be considered as third parties with whom we may share some of the data we collect (email address and email content).
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights. Your Rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. Data Retention
When you install the App, we record your information in our database. 48 hours after you uninstall the App, Shopify sends us a payload on the shop/redact webhook topic. We use this to remove personally identifiable information from the store information that we collect through the Shop resource of REST Shopify API. Changes
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org